A Confession

I am embarrassed to say this, but I am terrible at interviewing. This is the reason that I have never been able to land a job in the I.T. field. I am now committed to overcoming this shortcoming and landing an entry level QA Testing Automation position soon. I enjoy C, Ruby, and Javascript, I like using Selenium Web Driver to automate things. I am going to be posting about what I am doing and learning to try and get hired for a QA position. If anyone wants to hire someone interested in QA who can code well, please contact me. Here is my Github account:

https://github.com/codesterkemp

 where you can see some of what I've written. I'm not good about putting my work up onto Github so others can see it, I am working to change that as well. Thanks for reading. -Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment