Selenium = Awesome!

One thing I like about Selenium web driver is that you basically have a free computer robot at your disposal at any time :-)  Also you can use both Ruby and Javascript with Selenium, it's very open ended like that.  Been working on some more coding algorithm challenges, that is my favorite part about coding, solving coding challenges and have to come up with creative algorithm solutions :-)

It's always fun to see that no matter what the programming language is, even if you don't know the "built in" methods, you can always solve a coding challenge with good old basic Computer Science techniques.  Pretty much every language will have a while loop or a for loop, and an a control flow like "if else" statements.  That's pretty much all you need along with Arrays, Strings, and number data types to solve virtually any coding problem.


I like "built in" methods that languages have, but a lot of the time I like to have a personal challenge of not allowing myself to use any "built in" methods and solve the coding challenge.  Some people think that is frustrating, I find it gets my "creative juices" flowing.

I'll like coding, but I'll try to remember to post another blog post soon and to put my code up on Github ( I always forget to share it with others ).

No comments:

Post a Comment