This past week has been a pretty solid week of studying with 20.5 hours of study time this week. Which brings up My Journey's total to 119.5 hours. I didn't get a chance to mess with the text to speech project this week, I focused mostly on CS 169.1x homework from www.edx.org
I definitely  enjoy pair programming with my brother Josh, we've had the opportunity to do it both in person and virtually using Google Docs with the auto-formatting turned off.  It would be so cool if there was a setting on Google docs that automated programming syntax highlighting and auto-correct.
This week I started working on a project with Dan Voell, and my brother called sideprojects.  On this project we are using the Devise Gem that I haven't used before.
This projects feels like a roofing project where tools I have mastered, handtools (Programing without Gems from scratch) might be able to put up the shingles, but if I am doing a large roof or multiple roofs, it will be worthwhile to take the time to learn how to use power tools, (Gems).
Yesterday My brother Josh and I were able to add the score feature to the Ruby4kids Tuturial Gosu game, I hope to push this updated game upto my Github later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment