Crank Out RTanque Tutorials

This week has been good overall, I logged 22.5 hours of study time this week. Josh and I have published two tutorials together this week and written a third, that Josh will publish shortly on his blog. We will finish writing and I will publish the fourth tutorial this week on my blog. I had originally thought the final tutorial would cover an advanced targeting topic, dealing with smart targeting and avoiding shooting your allies. But instead we decided to cover a tutorial about using meta programming to disable your enemies. Unfortunatly while I really did crank out tutorials I slacked off and didn't complete the rest of my Weekly Agenda goals. This is being posted on Monday so I am a little late on publication, but still pretty close. My new Weekly Agenda Goals are: Watch all unwatched lecture videos. Complete hw 2 for class. Complete the the last quiz for the class. Finish writing the part 4 of the tutorial series.

No comments:

Post a Comment