Recurring Weekly Goals

I am excited that I met all my weekly goals.
I watched the video lectures for the class. 
I set up my computer to do screencasts, I think I want to invest in a couple microphones and a cheap usb sound card.
I pair programmed twice this week. 
After I looked over how I did this week, I realized that I want to have recurring and one time weekly goals.
I have decided I won't mention my longer term goals in my weekly posts unless I make some progress toward them during the week, Like this week when I setup the screencasting on my PC, is a step toward a BDD Screencast.

So here are my one time goals this week
  • Create a screen cast tutorial. It probably wont be BDD, but it will be a step toward it.
  • Publish the screencast on Youtube or my own site.
  • Watch lecture videos this week.
So here are my Recurring weekly goals.
  • Pair program at least once a week.
  • Study a minimum of 18 hours a week.
  • Publish my weekly blog by the end of Sunday. I am late this week.
  • Share it on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment